What is Startup Day?
It’s Your Turn Now! / Now It’s Your Turn!
If you are a startup that provides innovative products and solutions with the aim of driving the transportation and aviation sectors; the biggest technology and innovation event of the year is waiting for you!
In addition to the French and Turkish press, the leading names of the relevant sectors will attend to the Airport Startup Day. This is the perfect opportunity to promote your company to the world.
Group ADP, with TAV Airports Holding collaboration, is organizing the third Airport Startup Day, and the event is coming to Izmir, Turkey for the first time.
Airport Startup Day will take place in Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport October 15th and Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport October 17th. The deadline for application is September 15th.
Two of the applicant startups will be selected to compete in Paris and expenses will be covered by the collaboration.
In addition to free participation and promotion for the Izmir event, the most innovative startups that are selected by the jury will be awarded.
About TAV Airports
TAV Airports is a success story in the aviation industry, written with know-how, experience and creativity.
The company’s history dates back to 1997, when it was established to develop and operate Istanbul Atatürk Airport, one of the first examples of BOT projects in the world. This venture, reflecting the contemporary image of Turkey, has also became the first concrete step of TAV's success story.
The top-of-the-line products of TAV Technologies and its professional team ensure to provide fast and high-quality services to the customers with maximum availability. The success and good reputation of the company come from high-quality solutions and services provided worldwide. TAV Technologies always follows internationally accepted standards such as ITIL, COBIT, PMI and ISO while developing products and providing services. Moreover, the company re-defines how an enterprise is operated by reengineering the business process to increase efficiency and corporate resource utilization. Housing all 3 main streams of IT business under its roof, TAV Technologies serves as Operation and Maintenance Service Provider, Contractor for Projects and Software Vendor.
TAV evolved into a global brand in airport operations, thanks to its know-how, highly skilled human resources and advanced technology. Having gone through a restructuring process in 2006 in line with its goals, the company re-organized its “operation” and “construction” activities under TAV Airports Holding and TAV Construction. Following this reorganization, TAV Airports was presented for initial public offering in February 2007. In May 2012, Groupe ADP became the majority shareholder of TAV Airports.
TAV Airports, a member of Groupe ADP, is part of the leading airport management platform globally. The company operates Antalya, Ankara Esenboğa, İzmir Adnan Menderes, Milas-Bodrum and Gazipaşa-Alanya airports in Turkey. Outside of the Turkey, TAV operates Almaty Airport in Kazakhstan, Tbilisi and Batumi Airports in Georgia, Monastir and Enfidha-Hammamet Airports in Tunisia, Skopje and Ohrid Airports in Macedonia, Madinah Airport in Saudi Arabia and Zagreb Airport in Croatia. Through its subsidiaries, TAV is also active in other areas of airport operations, including duty-free, food and beverage, ground handling, IT, private security and commercial area management. Duty-free sales, catering and other commercial areas are operated by TAV at Riga Airport in Latvia. The company is quoted on Istanbul Stock Exchange.
Over the years, TAV Airports and its subsidiaries have been recognized internationally for their achievements in customer satisfaction, service quality and ESG.
- TAV Airports is featured in the BIST Sustainability 25 Index
- Izmir Adnan Menderes, Ankara Esenboğa, Madinah, Tbilisi, Zagreb, and Skopje airports ranked among the best airports in ASQ
- Almaty, Batumi, Madinah, Tbilisi, and Zagreb airports were among the best in their regions in the World Airport Awards 2022 by Skytrax
- TAV Airports iş a certified "Great Place To Work"
- TAV Airports is committed to achieve carbon neutrality by 2030 and net-zero emissions by 2050. Already three airports in its portfolio are carbon neutral and a total of nine airports are in the Airport Carbon Accreditation (ACA) program.
At Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
October 15th 2023
At Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport
October 17th 2023
- A Las Vegas' package for two with the CES (Consumer Electronic Show) entrance planed on the begging of 2020
- A business tour in Asia with Business France
- LoungeMe Travellers Pack Sponsored by LoungeMe
A professional support by Innovation Hub-TAV; with a full-paid experimentation
9.00 AM - 11.00 AM
Open buffet breakfast
11.00 AM - 12.00 AM
Visit Startup Stands
12.00 AM - 01.30 PM
01.30 PM - 03.00 PM
03.00 PM - 04.30 PM
1. Anyone who is older than 18 years old and part of a startup can apply to the event.
2. Anyone who is not a 1st degree relative of our employees and is not in a direct business partnership with our company can apply with no further prerequisite